Monday, July 23, 2007

dizzy boy, dizzy


The June-July ish will be out second week of August. And I'm cramming to death. I still have to finish my piece on the Human Security Act and also the Editorial bit; and being heralded as the new Editor in Chief, the rest of my time would be allocated into facilitating my co-staffers' assignments, pressuring them double time on the release date and editing out their written fuss.

So tiring, it makes me want to plug some easy, laidback music. Maybe something from Belle and Sebastian or Aimee Mann.

The thought alone that I have to make it to the deadline gives me the feeling of downward sickness. Responsibility is something that I've fought for; little by little, its consequence elbows to the extend that I've learned to sacrifice my own comfort zone. Because at this point in time, I shouldn't be thinking about myself and my niche, but on matters that would affect the people at large - be it my colleagues or the students, my prime.

Enough cheese. There's still plenty of time to prove my worth to the world. But for the mean time, my first draft...

2 comments:

kata said...

ian, malaki ang tiwala ko sayo. kaya mo yan : )

Ian said...

haha.. hirap nga po e. Ngayon alam ko na ung feeling niyo dati.. ehehe